Dead Space is an action game developed by EA Redwood Shores and published by Electronic Arts in 2009. You are Isaac Clarke, an engineer on the spacecraft USG Ishimura. You're not a warrior. You're not a soldier. You are, however, the last line of defense for the remaining living crew.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on March 1, 2021.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2 or Vista
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or more for Windows XP (2 GB for Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, Shader Model 3.0 required, 256 MB or better, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements), ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- Hard Drive: 7.5 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
Dead Space PC Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; almost any new computers will work for playing Dead Space.
Every new PC meets the RAM requirement of 1gb.
Also, note that at least 7.5gb of hard drive space is required.