Metro 2033 is a free action game produced by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver in 2010. Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands. In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on April 22, 2021.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- Processor: Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or better)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800, GeForce GT220 and above)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Enabling 3D Vision:
Metro 2033 utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware. To play Metro 2033 in 3D you will require:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 and above recommended
- A 120Hz (or above) monitor
- NVIDIA 3D Vision kit Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 260 and above)
- DirectX®: DirectX 10 or higher
- Processor: Core i7 CPU
- Memory: 8GB RAM or higher
- Graphics: NVIDIA DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and 470)
- DirectX®: DirectX 11
Metro 2033 PC Requirements
The system requirements are light; nearly any new computers will work for playing M2033.
Every new PC covers the RAM requirement of 2gb, but 1gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements.