SPORE is a game developed by Maxis™ and published by Electronic Arts in 2008. Be the architect of your own universe with Spore, an exciting single-player adventure. From Single Cell to Galactic God, evolve your creature in a universe of your own creations.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on August 14, 2020.
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets under Windows, the game requires at least:
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with Service Pack 1 and Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium® 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (768 MB RAM for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX®: The latest version of DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations
- Intel Integrated Chipset, 945GM or above
- 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- 768 MB RAM
SPORE PC Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; almost any new computers will work for playing SPORE.
Every new PC meets the RAM requirement of 0.5gb.
Also, note that at least 4gb of hard drive space is necessary.